Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ka Muso Kai Wolfeville?

We met up with Joe last night for sushi and atsukan.
He is doing very well with his new life in residence at Acadia University.

He tells us he has finally got space for training (and teaching) at Acadia University.
Excellent!
So, as a small way of strategically pressuring him to get things going, I've posted this blog.

We miss you Joe and wish you the best this year with your studies AND your martial arts training
and teaching. Please let us know the details for your training times and fees, etc.

Chris

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if I could come and watch the practice next Saturday. I have absolutely no previous martial arts exp. I tried to email and phone but no reply, so decided to wait for one. Do you have new contact information? Thanks, Claire.

    ReplyDelete