Monday, February 22, 2010

Summer Seminar

It is an unofficial announcement here and now:
Our third annual summer seminar is a go.
We will once again have Colin Watkin, Menkyo of the Hyoho Niten Ichi Ryu here to instruct us in that art as well as Kage ryu! This is a singularly exceptional opportunity for those who attend!
Kim Taylor sensei will be here for Jodo and I think we'll ask him to show us the two person or kumitachi set for iaido again. Again, these guys are our wise elders in the arts. It is completely to our benefit to receive their wisdom while they are here!
The dates also look like August 12, 13, 14, and 15.

More details to come officially in late March.

Chris

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to hear that Niten is still on.

    I understand that interest is low in this art so I was a little worried that we wouldn't have anyone to guide us through the techniques and correct our mistakes that we are most likely making as we train on our own throughout the rest of the year.

    I am very excited to attend and am sorry I have been absent from group training this past year. Look forward to seeing everyone again!

    Erik

    ReplyDelete